Sunday, April 19, 2015

Couldn't Make it Through

I write a lot about TV and movies.  I don't make it through some of them. Usually due to the contempt I already had for it or I am just not part of that particular status quo. Here is a short list that I have compiled including why I believe I can't get through them.

Salem - I think the reason I can't get through this is because I would rather watch a documentary on the subject matter. The melodrama was a little too much even with the cutie Shane West trying his best.

American Horror Story: Asylum - I have given this a try twice.  Once when it was on FX and again on Netflix.  The only reason I got through the first season is because I could binge it. I was not into it.  I love the actors but everything else was eh.

Star Trek - I know that as a huge fan of Next Gen and Voyager that saying I can't watch the original series or Deep Space Nine is near sacrilege.  I haven't even tried to watch Enterprise. I also watched but never stop making fun of the original 4 movies.

The Dead Zone (Series) - I made it through four seasons before I couldn't take the sub plots and I stopped watching it.  I did really like the first few seasons both it got really out there.

Borat - I tried watching this twice. The first time I made it twenty minutes in and the second time I made it to halfway through.  I have a very low tolerance for what I call dumb comedy and this is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.  It was so bad I never watch his other movies or series.




No comments:

Post a Comment