Sunday, January 4, 2015

I am officially a stalker but a super cute one

Very recently my (kinda) sister had a precious baby boy. He was having problems breathing so he is in the NICU.  A day after he was born I was sent a link, username, and password to see him almost anytime via webcam.  I logged in and was so happy to see him. He is so precious, tiny, and hooked to so many things.  I quit watching but I have found myself logging in to check on him every time I pick up my tablet.  They have a screenshot feature and I have some great shots of him with his mom and dad during visitation.  I also have one of my sister snubbing her nose, wiggling her fingers, and sticking out her tongue.  I have to say until he is home where I can snuggle and spoil him I will be his stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment