Sunday, March 1, 2015

I Watched Some Out There Stuff When I was Younger

I grew up with cable and one of my favorite things to watch was Nick at Nite.  It had shows that I loved but no one in my age range had heard of them none the less seen them.  A few of them were black and white. Most of the older shows are now of some of the streaming services.
The Adventures of Superman
Dragnet
F Troop
Welcome Back Kotter
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
The Dick Van Dyke Show
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
M*A*S*H
The Carol Burnett Show
Taxi
I Love Lucy
Green Acres
Mister Ed
Mork & Mindy
The A Team
Lassie

I am sure there are a few more but they escape me at the moment.  I drove my sister crazy since we shared a tv in our bedroom.  When my parents would let us pick out movies I would usually chose a stand up comedy or something scary.  Then when Comedy Central came a long she was just plain screwed.  With the 80s stand up comedy boom I had tons of stuff to watch. Comedy Central gave me some great shows.
Exit 57
Kids in the Hall
Whose Line is it Anyway
And so many specials.

I am not surprised that I have always felt different.  I have learned as an adult thanks to the internet and now podcasts that I was not the only one.  Most of these shows and specials can be found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment